how often do you post your youtube videos?

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Hey what's up guys, so I'm new to the Youtube scene and I just wanted to know how often do you guys post your content? Once a week? Three times a week? Let me know what's a good set schedule on posting videos.

I (as a gaming channel) try to post content at least 3-4 times a week and a discussion/out-of-the-ordinary video every week and a half to two weeks. Seems to be working somewhat well.

I (as a gaming channel) try to post content at least 3-4 times a week and a discussion/out-of-the-ordinary video every week and a half to two weeks. Seems to be working somewhat well.
Oh I see! Very interesting. Thanks for the feedback :) well my channel consists kinda like vlogs/adventures.[DOUBLEPOST=1465352188,1465352155][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would recommend starting out at about one every 2-3 days :) That's what I did :D
Thank you so much for the feed back :) helps alot

Oh I see! Very interesting. Thanks for the feedback :) well my channel consists kinda like vlogs/adventures.[DOUBLEPOST=1465352188,1465352155][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you so much for the feed back :) helps alot
Ah! Well most vlog channels I follow (the really big ones) post every other day whereas the smaller ones post about 2-3 times a week!

Ah! Well most vlog channels I follow (the really big ones) post every other day whereas the smaller ones post about 2-3 times a week!
Yeah I agree with you all the way! I'll try my best to post 1-2 times a week. Maybe you could check out my channel and see if that could work out ? But any who, thanks again:)

Never. I'm smaller so I have to let one sit out for a while and then gauge when it's most likely dead before moving on. Not sure if that's the best strategy though.

Never. I'm smaller
Your d**k size has nothing to do with it
images

Back