How often do you post a new video?

Sounds interesting. I'll be checking your channel out soon. ;D
Indie games are usually the ones I'm drawn to, especially PC games though. Usually, those are the hidden gems of gaming - like The Cat Lady, for me. Never heard of it, took a chance, amazing game.

I agree, somewhat. I think a schedule is structural, but as you said, a hassle. It may be easier for the subscribers, but crappy internet and life happens all too often, and that may mess up a planned schedule. At least it would for me. :p

Thank you for checking out my channel! I checked out yours as well. I guess it's cool that you have a theme going! Lots of people like zombie-type games I suppose, and there are tons of them out there. The only zombie-like game I play often is Killing Floor.

Monday = windows app review
Tuesday= Tuesday challenge
Thursday = Q and A thursday

Anytime during the week i do random vlogs too.

I don't have a schedule yet really. Maybe when I reach a certain milestone I'll arrange something. I was thinking of making about 5 videos during the weekends then upload them one by one from Monday to Friday but I have school coming up so that isn't happening anytime soon :(

Honestly, I have no real set schedule. I just post pretty much whenever I have a video to post. Sometimes there are a couple days in between postings, sometimes I'm able to post 10 videos a week. It just depends how busy I am.

I'm still relatively new at this YouTube thing and I still haven't made up a schedule. Do you have a set time when you upload new content? If so, what's your planned times?

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to actually have a set schedule per se, but I like to think that maybe one day I can pick specific days to post instead of just "I POST EVERYDAY PLEASE WATCH." :p
Currently at the present time i do not have a set schedule for my channel:p i just upload when i can i am just uploading my videos with improved quality and more interesting content at the present time optimizing my youtube network. #Bettermeasayoutubecreator:up:

I just post when I have the time, Having a schedule seems very pressurised, I usually upload around 2 vids a week but this can be at any time.

I don't have a set schedule, but I upload one or two videos every day. I try to have some variation though, I don't upload an episode of the same let's play two days in a row. Let's say I've got 3 series going, I'll post an episode of the first, seconds, third, first, second, third, in that order until the series ends. Plus I throw in the occasional individual video here and there (like a review or a tutorial).

Back