How often do you post a new video?

ToughOldGirl

I've Got It
I'm still relatively new at this YouTube thing and I still haven't made up a schedule. Do you have a set time when you upload new content? If so, what's your planned times?

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to actually have a set schedule per se, but I like to think that maybe one day I can pick specific days to post instead of just "I POST EVERYDAY PLEASE WATCH." :p

I usually record two to three times a week, and edit either the same day, or the day after. they usually go up on editing day :)

On my main channel, I post every Tuesday :D And on my second channel, I TRY posting every day, or whenever I feel like it.

I post like once a month. I don't find it necessary to have a schedule if you're not big or don't have a series. I'd think having one would make a smaller channel feel pressured and stressed when they should focus on quality content. It does have its benefits though.

I upload every Tuesday & Saturdays :) I film during the week. My 2nd channel is inactive (i'll use it if something happens to my main channel :))

I upload once a day at 5-6pm but times could be different if you wanted I chose those do to my audience

Back