How often do you post a new video?

My schedule is rather tentative, which means it is subject to change and is dependent on whether my cover is ready or not since I rather not put something that is half-baked or not ready. When it is ready, it's ready.

Generally, I try to follow a monthly schedule, depending on how much time I have and availability to produce covers.

haha, of course, suggestions are welcome!

I was thinking of doing that, though my dashboard shows a fairly high watch time per viewer. I just optimized my tags and such and now my videos appear on the first page (usually) when you type in the title name and such. Hopefully that helps.

I like the idea of yours! I am just afraid people will watch one part, then skip the other part :(

Yeah, I understand that. That's the problem with being a small channel. You're not guaranteed that your subs will actually be active on your channel. But just keep trying! I like your videos and I can't wait to see what other games you decide to review. Although after watching "Thomas Was Alone" I expected something different. Dunno why, I guess I just thought it'd be more like "The Binding of Isaac" or something from the title. :p

Yeah, I understand that. That's the problem with being a small channel. You're not guaranteed that your subs will actually be active on your channel. But just keep trying! I like your videos and I can't wait to see what other games you decide to review. Although after watching "Thomas Was Alone" I expected something different. Dunno why, I guess I just thought it'd be more like "The Binding of Isaac" or something from the title. :p

I honestly think posting every day is a bad idea. With posting everyday, you need to plan this out, and you need to have a worked-out schedule. I haven't read any of the previous posts on this thread, although skimming through some contain similar messages about schedule, but you shouldn't waste your time on this.

Even so, you said it yourself, it's a small channel. Don't use up your time making something that could possibly not be well known anytime soon. Hell, maybe by a spark of light you'd be famous from this. Even so to that I recommend only posting videos when YOU feel like it. It's not like you're on a contractual obligation to make videos every day, it's suppose to be enjoyable, and respect everything you get from it. That's my two cents.

Back