How much does FULLSCREEN Inc pay per 1K views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thami123

Hi,

I've just recently partnered with Fullscreen Inc, but they didn't give me much information about how much they pay per 1K views or their CPM. They said it was the highest out of all the YouTube networks, I'd like to know how much I can expect. Any knowledge of the company's payment scheme will be helpful.

Thank you :)

It should have been listed in your contract, if it is not I highly suggest having your contract rewritten to list how much you will be paid with a 6 month renewal

It depends what kind of ads you get, but usual around 2-5$ per 1k views, but most likely around 2-2.5$

Hi,

I've just recently partnered with Fullscreen Inc, but they didn't give me much information about how much they pay per 1K views or their CPM. They said it was the highest out of all the YouTube networks, I'd like to know how much I can expect. Any knowledge of the company's payment scheme will be helpful.

I'm with Fullscreen and all that information is in your contract.

Hi,

your channel has no videos on it?

it always depends on the location of your viewers, ad format and the cut in your contract so read it :)

it always depends on the location of your viewers, ad format and the cut in your contract so read it :)
This is how i would expect it to be (if the payment originally comes from AdSense to Fullscreen), otherwise if its flat rate regardless of the country your videos runs the most, that would be strage :)

Are the revenue to Fullscreen comes mainly from Adsense ads or from their own ad sales? Sorry for dumb question, im still clueless what kind of ads Fullscreen runs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back