How much does FULLSCREEN Inc pay per 1K views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is how i would expect it to be (if the payment originally comes from AdSense to Fullscreen), otherwise if its flat rate regardless of the country your videos runs the most, that would be strage :)

Are the revenue to Fullscreen comes mainly from Adsense ads or from their own ad sales? Sorry for dumb question, im still clueless what kind of ads Fullscreen runs :)
Fullscreen will have there own people that will try there best to get the highest paying ad's on your videos, but there are a lot of factors such as what country you mainly get views from etc.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
It`s flat-rate CPM so they can`t give an average, you just get a percentage of the CPM(revenue per 1000 views) from your videos.

"They said it was the highest out of all the YouTube networks" not really, they`re premium so they`re going to be some of the highest, but I`ve seen higher.

Iuliano

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just recently partnered with Fullscreen Inc, but they didn't give me much information about how much they pay per 1K views or their CPM. They said it was the highest out of all the YouTube networks, I'd like to know how much I can expect. Any knowledge of the company's payment scheme will be helpful.

Thank you :)
Sorry to say, but they S**k.... I think i have a good enough channel, that is making over 4000 per day, and they give only 70centi- 90 centi for this, so around 18-25 centi per 1K

Status
Not open for further replies.