How much do you make as a fullscreen partner?

it is never the same and not even close to 10$/1000 views spms go up and down all the time

okay.. lol, i was just thinking at one time i saw that youtube payed like 65% of $10/1000 views.. what was i thinking lol? It's nowhere close to that, anyways, an pay is better than none, i suppose we will figure it out when may comes..

It should not be on the internet .. discussing with friends ... no issues

ah okay, thanks! it makes a lot of sense lol![DOUBLEPOST=1365045636,1365045554][/DOUBLEPOST]
it's like a job you cant tell other employees what you make or they will want to make the same

well, eah i suppose, but i definitely shouldn't be making as much as smosh, it's all in coordance to your popularity, views, subscribers etc.. of course i should be bigger because of the failing youtube, but i would think that was common sense..

okay.. lol, i was just thinking at one time i saw that youtube payed like 65% of $10/1000 views..

Technically, advertisers pay a certain rate.
Google keeps 45%, 55% is for the creator.
If you are part if a network, you are splitting the 55%.
If you are with a network, you probably signed a legal document to not discuss your terms.
Abide by your agreement.

Yeah I don't think it's supposed to be discussed hehe...I'm not partnered with anyone though. On a side note, loving your channel and subbed! :)

What you make will not be a certain set amount as Fullscreen does not have fixed CPM's, therefore your CPM will fluctuate from week to week, also bare in mind that adsense will take a 45% cut out of your gross earnings and then Fullscreen will take their cut (The amount they take will be specified in your contract that you signed). Another thing to bare in mind is that you get paid per 1000 Monetized views, On average around 65% of views are monetized (greatly varies from person to person). If you haven't already I would recommend asking Fullscreen to enable your analytics tab on YouTube as this is the best indicator of what you will make before your % split with Fullscreen.

Back