How much are you making from fullscreen?

JSacks

I recently joined about a week ago and ditched adsense for Fullscreen. Fullscreen says you can't see how much you are earning until the end of the second month you joined so i'm just wondering how much you guys make from fullscreen with what amount of views? I am gaining about 5,000 views a day along with about 100 subscribers a day. I have gained about 180,000 views in the last month. How much do you predict ill earn from fullscreen after my earnings show up? I just want an estimate. Thanks.

I recently joined about a week ago and ditched adsense for Fullscreen. Fullscreen says you can't see how much you are earning until the end of the second month you joined so i'm just wondering how much you guys make from fullscreen with what amount of views? I am gaining about 5,000 views a day along with about 100 subscribers a day. I have gained about 180,000 views in the last month. How much do you predict ill earn from fullscreen after my earnings show up? I just want an estimate. Thanks.
You never said which portion of your views are monetizable :)

Predictions, even with view data, are impossible. Earnings vary based on demographics, time of year, etc.

You should get "Daily Estimated Earnings" within the Fullscreen Dashboard much sooner. It's the "All-time Revenue" that takes a long time because it's your actual earnings, not estimates.

Pro Tip: Email support [AT] fullscreen.net and ask them to enable Earning Reports in your YouTube dashboard.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Predictions, even with view data, are impossible. Earnings vary based on demographics, time of year, etc.

You should get "Daily Estimated Earnings" within the Fullscreen Dashboard much sooner. It's the "All-time Revenue" that takes a long time because it's your actual earnings, not estimates.

Pro Tip: Email support [AT] fullscreen.net and ask them to enable Earning Reports in your YouTube dashboard.

Nice pro tip, I just emailed and asked to enable that on my dashboard. Thanks!

Thank you for that tip. I emailed them and I really hope they are kind enough to do it. Again, much appreciated. :)

Back