How many videos a day?(Gaming)

if you don't want to annoy any of your subscribers then upload all your videos and set them to a schedule upload for example you could do midnight and noon so it splits them apart in my opinion i really don't mind people uploading alot as long as its meaningful content. What annoys me is when its a 10 second cod clip every 10 minutes of how they got a kill spinning in the air

if you don't want to annoy any of your subscribers then upload all your videos and set them to a schedule upload for example you could do midnight and noon so it splits them apart in my opinion i really don't mind people uploading alot as long as its meaningful content. What annoys me is when its a 10 second cod clip every 10 minutes of how they got a kill spinning in the air
aha i schedule my vids anyways :D usually to come out 6pm my time :p

Only post more then one on special occasions. Like when a new game comes out and you want to talk about it.

Post to much and people will get sick of you.

I've been subbed to gamers who post 2+ videos a day before, and I got so fed up of seeing their stuff I unsubscribed. I know that's probably not the right mindset but its the truth. Any more than 1 a day can become annoying.[DOUBLEPOST=1353698353,1353698311][/DOUBLEPOST]
if anyone wants to see my gaming channel feel free to check it out:D im trying to get to 1000 subs. almost there. please gamers only
Dude, post in the channels and reviews section, don't hijack someone elses thread.. It's just not cool :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353699005][/DOUBLEPOST]in other news.. i checked out your channel and subbed anyway.. ;)

I've been subbed to gamers who post 2+ videos a day before, and I got so fed up of seeing their stuff I unsubscribed. I know that's probably not the right mindset but its the truth. Any more than 1 a day can become annoying.[DOUBLEPOST=1353698353,1353698311][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude, post in the channels and reviews section, don't hijack someone elses thread.. It's just not cool :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353699005][/DOUBLEPOST]in other news.. i checked out your channel and subbed anyway.. ;)
i know where you are coming from that was wrong of me. sorry bro:/ but i hope we can stay in touch on each others channel

My opinion on this is to just post as many as you feel comfortable posting! If you feel uncomfortable with the amount of videos that you are putting up, then adjust it to your liking. It shouldn't matter what other people want you to do.[DOUBLEPOST=1353997760,1353997651][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I'm subbed to some YouTubers that post like 10 videos a day, so there are people that enjoy that amount of content and variety.

Back