How many videos a day?(Gaming)

xicehawk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I try to post 2 every other day. The day in between I either post nothing or a different style commentary.

MJVG

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
if you don't want to annoy any of your subscribers then upload all your videos and set them to a schedule upload for example you could do midnight and noon so it splits them apart in my opinion i really don't mind people uploading alot as long as its meaningful content. What annoys me is when its a 10 second cod clip every 10 minutes of how they got a kill spinning in the air

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
if you don't want to annoy any of your subscribers then upload all your videos and set them to a schedule upload for example you could do midnight and noon so it splits them apart in my opinion i really don't mind people uploading alot as long as its meaningful content. What annoys me is when its a 10 second cod clip every 10 minutes of how they got a kill spinning in the air
aha i schedule my vids anyways :D usually to come out 6pm my time :p

Jonesy Josh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Only post more then one on special occasions. Like when a new game comes out and you want to talk about it.

Post to much and people will get sick of you.

zachery desautels

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if anyone wants to see my gaming channel feel free to check it out:D im trying to get to 1000 subs. almost there. please gamers only

ThatDaveCarter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been subbed to gamers who post 2+ videos a day before, and I got so fed up of seeing their stuff I unsubscribed. I know that's probably not the right mindset but its the truth. Any more than 1 a day can become annoying.[DOUBLEPOST=1353698353,1353698311][/DOUBLEPOST]
if anyone wants to see my gaming channel feel free to check it out:D im trying to get to 1000 subs. almost there. please gamers only
Dude, post in the channels and reviews section, don't hijack someone elses thread.. It's just not cool :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353699005][/DOUBLEPOST]in other news.. i checked out your channel and subbed anyway.. ;)

Reactions: zachery desautels

zachery desautels

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been subbed to gamers who post 2+ videos a day before, and I got so fed up of seeing their stuff I unsubscribed. I know that's probably not the right mindset but its the truth. Any more than 1 a day can become annoying.[DOUBLEPOST=1353698353,1353698311][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude, post in the channels and reviews section, don't hijack someone elses thread.. It's just not cool :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353699005][/DOUBLEPOST]in other news.. i checked out your channel and subbed anyway.. ;)
i know where you are coming from that was wrong of me. sorry bro:/ but i hope we can stay in touch on each others channel

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
People get upset when I do videos every day so I can imagine more than one a day might make viewers unhappy.

OdinPBH

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My opinion on this is to just post as many as you feel comfortable posting! If you feel uncomfortable with the amount of videos that you are putting up, then adjust it to your liking. It shouldn't matter what other people want you to do.[DOUBLEPOST=1353997760,1353997651][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I'm subbed to some YouTubers that post like 10 videos a day, so there are people that enjoy that amount of content and variety.