How many Subscribers per new video

Gateway video is your most popular video by miles. Example is normal video got 1k views. Gateway video maybe 200k. That video is the gatewayyy to successss
For a channel with little traffic, that's kind of like saying you need to have one video go viral. Is that what you're saying?

For a channel with little traffic, that's kind of like saying you need to have one video go viral. Is that what you're saying?
Yeah that's it. Of course you need your videos to get many views. We are doing this to get views. Not viral maybe semi viral is already enough.

Yeah that's it. Of course you need your videos to get many views. We are doing this to get views. Not viral maybe semi viral is already enough.
Thanks for clearing that up. Guess the "how-to" part is a secret as well, because you still haven't shared that.

Thanks for clearing that up. Guess the "how-to" part is a secret as well, because you still haven't shared that.
Well there is no how to. If i know how to make a viral video i will do it everyday! Lol.

I think viral video has to be high click through rate, tags are super important. Youtube will decide where to promote youre video depends on the tags.

From my observation short tags has higher chance to go viral compared to if you use all 500 characters.

Really depends, I measure mine by how many i gain in a week. I usually gain 5-10 subscribers a week but it fluctuates a lot. All I know is staying consistent will get you subscribers

Really depends, I measure mine by how many i gain in a week. I usually gain 5-10 subscribers a week but it fluctuates a lot. All I know is staying consistent will get you subscribers
You just gained one. Always looking for tech that makes life easier without breaking the budget...

So, how long is a video considered "new" for? If I upload a video and I'm looking at the number of subscribers I gained from that video's watch page, how long of a time am I looking at? Just the first 24 hours since it was uploaded?

Hi again,

I'm just wondering how many subscribers you guys gain on average per video? I'd say I gain about 5 (though I'll gain a few then lose a few more, so it averages out at 5). Is that particularly low or do you guys receive similar numbers?
I don't usually gain any new subscribers when I post a new video I usually gain subscribers when I'm not posting which is kind of weird but my most viewed video got me 13 new subscribers

Back