How many Subscribers per new video

Philip Jensen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have made 16 videos and have 97 subscribers. That comes out to 6,1 pr. episode. (really sad people that ,1 sub.)
The reason I am stagnated a bit is because I changed language half way through. So after 9 episodes in my national language, Danish, I changed to English.

The last 6 episodes or so have been a bit rough when it comes to subs. It's probably been 1-3 pr. episode. Which means my first couple of episodes had higher counts. Oh well.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get between 2-300 a day. I upload every 2 days so you could say I get 4-600 per video.

Reactions: BossHogg FGF

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My subscribers drop pretty much every time I upload a new video. Maybe it´s because the videos can be very different so my subs are not quite sure what they will get. The good thing is that I gain them again plus more over time

MedTerms

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Of course i do not share my channel. Protecting my niche! Just know that it is a gaming channel
Protecting your niche - really? Thought the idea was to get it out there...but whatever works for you.

hasanpasir88

Reaction score
Protecting your niche - really? Thought the idea was to get it out there...but whatever works for you.
Nah we don't need exposure from any website now. Just need to keep the consistency and the ball will keep rolling

MedTerms

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nah we don't need exposure from any website now. Just need to keep the consistency and the ball will keep rolling
So any specific pointers beyond the generic advice? (I'm assuming if you're growing so well you must just be hanging out here to help us small channels)

hasanpasir88

Reaction score
T
So any specific pointers beyond the generic advice? (I'm assuming if you're growing so well you must just be hanging out here to help us small channels)
I was small when i start reading here. Just reading and not even create account.

The way i see it is you chance of success will depend largely on your gateway video. The other video after than need to be around same title, descriptions and tags. After you have build good community around your channel you can get away by posting anyhing unrelated to your gateway video.

In my channel anything related to my best video will have 50k-200k views. Anything not will be 5k-100k. And i am lucky i can make a lot of series around my gateway video and out of my 7 videos upload, 6 are related to gateway.

I uploaded daily ever since i start the channel 11 months ago. At the moments i upload 1 video per day and i think this gives the best result.

I consider myself lucky because when i start the channel it was something new and going to be trending for many years to come.

Real case study for you check out "Tavarish" channel. After his gateway cheapest lambo video all related video after that goes boom. Before that his video views are only meh.

If you have any other question i am glad to answer if i am capable to.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
4 thousand subscribers!!!!
I'm going to go over to this corner over here and cry now...
just sayin
Wait.... I will come join you...
:p XD[DOUBLEPOST=1524221534,1524221205][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you have any other question i am glad to answer if i am capable to.
I am sorry but i cannot understand what is the "getaway" video? Is it related to gaming or is it the first popular video that you mean?

Reactions: Mark Stise

hasanpasir88

Reaction score
Wait.... I will come join you...
:p XD[DOUBLEPOST=1524221534,1524221205][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am sorry but i cannot understand what is the "geteaway" video? Is it related to gaming or is it the first popular video that you mean?
Gateway video is your most popular video by miles. Example is normal video got 1k views. Gateway video maybe 200k. That video is the gatewayyy to successss

Reactions: videoeditgr