How Many Subscribers Before Special?

I did one at 100 (a thank + cute dogs video), and at 500 (a short thank you). At 1000 I plan to do the "Husband Tag" and maybe a Steam gift card giveaway.

I did one at 100 (a thank + cute dogs video), and at 500 (a short thank you). At 1000 I plan to do the "Husband Tag" and maybe a Steam gift card giveaway.

Cute dog video? I shall search your channel for this. If it doesn't make me go, "aww," I shall be disappointed.[DOUBLEPOST=1370007320,1370007261][/DOUBLEPOST]
Plan on doing mine whenever i reach 1000 aha, hopefully an animated one :)
Good luck to you! :) I am sure you will reach it, everyone likes a cool animation! What software do you use?

Cute dog video? I shall search your channel for this. If it doesn't make me go, "aww," I shall be disappointed.[DOUBLEPOST=1370007320,1370007261][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good luck to you! :) I am sure you will reach it, everyone likes a cool animation! What software do you use?

Cheers bro :D and Adobe Flash CS5.5 :)

I only have 27 but if I were to reach say 100 I would make a special video for them to say a big thank you for having faith in me. But yeah my subs grow alot slower than my views sadly.

Awesome! And I believe the first 100 are the hardest to gain, but good luck!

Well I gain views easily well 100 or so a day which for me is great but the subs part just drags behind and it makes me sad. But hey at least I have one over the other and when I reach 100 I WILL make something special for them as a huge thanx for having faith in me type of deal.

Back