How long does it take to edit your content?

Hey guys
I was just wondering how long it takes you guys to edit your videos?
I takes me a week or so.
Average of an hour and a half to 6 total hours. I plan a lot of stuff out early so when it comes to editing it will be much quicker.

Average of an hour and a half to 6 total hours. I plan a lot of stuff out early so when it comes to editing it will be much quicker.
what kind of stuff do you play with your editing.. i would love to be able to cut down my editing time

Depends on the type of video I am editing since I make a variation of like 4 -5 different video types.

Hey guys
I was just wondering how long it takes you guys to edit your videos?
I takes me a week or so.

So...Many...Hours... XD

For real though, it depends. I've recorded, edited, and uploaded a video in less then a day. But usually, I'll take 2 or 3 hours to edit, or LONGER depending. Most of the time, I'll edit, stop for a while, edit it some more the next day, and eventually finish it. In fact, I have a video right now in the works that I've edited 1 minute of so far, and I haven't even finished the script...XD

Usually like 4-6 hours to edit a 8 minute video. Sometimes less if I know exactly what I want beforehand. I use Adobe Premiere Elements to edit!

I think it depends on the type of video. On my old YouTube channel I ran a few years ago some videos took a few hours to edit while others sometimes took a week because there was so much content to edit. I use to keep a scheduled where I filmed one day then edited the next unless I was on a tight deadline I sometimes filmed and edited the same day.

Mine is an hour or two, but I don't have a lot of editing since mine is more of a podcast style with no live footage, but I've seen people with LONG time editing because of animations and effects.

Back