How leave a network ?

TargetKiller

Hello.

I just want to break out with ROM to join Fullscreen network or another, but in my contract that was a contract for 1 years.

Did you have good arguments (I will send them an email) for leave them ?

Thanks in advance !

Hello.

I just want to break out with ROM to join Fullscreen network, but in my contract that was a contract for 1 years.

Did you have good arguments (I will send them an email) for leave them ?

Thanks in advance !
I had 3 channels with them , they let me just leave with 2, the other is now in-active :)

I would just email them and explain. If you want to leave the network, there's a chance they will just let you leave (after all, they probably don't really want you on the network if you aren't going to be of any use to them or happy with them). But remember, you did sign a contract and they are in no way obligated to let you go if they don't want to. Good luck.

If you didn't negotiate for an out clause in your contract, you have to mutually agree to terminate the contract-so it's completely up to them. Make sure to ask questions about your existing earnings because terminating early can entitle a network to take 100% of the remainder in exchange for letting you leave (check the contract).

Back