How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

OGA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for the tips Tim. I have seen a few of your videos on YouTube as well. They have all been a big help in getting my channel started and hopefully in the future as well.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched your videos before I started my whole youtube channel. Sadly right now I'm kinda a little lacking, but it's mostly because I have 3 jobs, including youtube, SO I have to use my time correctly. Your videos are sooo so helpful though. I have really enjoyed them, and they give me a lot of great advice Had no clue you'd actually be on YTTalk and I'm actually prety excited you are.

Duggy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Insightful post, thanks a lot man.

KorrensEmber

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thats insane man ive seen some of your guide videos around youtube before that turnaround is unbelievable for only a 6 month period.

The Geek Crusade

Reaction score
This has completely opened my eyes to the opportunities that youtube has to offer.. Awesome!

Last edited:

Lavinia Lahrese

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Excellent tidbits! I definitely took out my notepad and started jotting it all down! Now it's implementation time!! :D

NatalieBrownSings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You're not asking them for money. That's what panhandlers do at busy intersections. You're establishing a way of exchanging value. You provide them valuable content and, in the case of Patreon, they get to choose how much value they want to give to you in order to allow you to continue serving them. Don't think about it as just asking for money because that's not true.
I love what you said Tim! We put time and effort into our channels, art, materials etc., so they do deserve to be monetized if people are gaining value from them.
I really appreciate you outlining the ways you are / will be monetizing. As I jump back in to the YouTube pool, these are some great monetization goals to keep in mind. Subbed your channel and look forward to learning. Cheers, Nat

ComikkiLL

Reaction score
This is all extremely interesting!!

But, can you teach me how to Dougie?
:dance:

Hyndez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Been watching your vids for awhile Tim, great thread man!

TheAwkwardFamily

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Great post I'm not using adsense yet. I watched another video that said I should wait really until roughly I have 1,000 subs or 1,000 views per video so that it stops putting people off and THEN put the ads on.

as an ex blogger though I have many links to PR's and I'm starting to get items to ad on my channel I just hope with only 88 subs it doesn't drive people away and does the opposite ATTRACTS people.