Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I`d be happy to make 1$ a month haha

ShelbiaFaye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been binging on your channel for the last hour or so and I am so grateful that you're on youtube! Lately, I've been making some mistakes with my own videos (which lead to the deletion of two) but I think I'm starting to find my aesthetic and target audience as I continue to create. A lot of your videos have given me some great ideas, so thank you!

I do have one question, do you have any recommendations for promoting your videos on social media, such as other places than the default twitter, facebook, instagram, and tumblr?

Thank you for all of your help. God bless!

Ben Hansen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
4. Brand Deals
Since I have a targeted audience of YouTube creators, brands who want to reach that audience will pay me to talk about them in my videos. Most creators are probably familiar with brand deals, so I won't go into this in detail. You can search this forum for a lot more info about this.
Where do you go to find brand deals? I noticed you do alot for Famebit and would be interested in hearing more.

Blerim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love doing Tech reviews , at the moment my main concern is subscribers, I would love if you could please take a look at my channel and would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you so much

sadiemarie88

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is amazing and definitely inspiring for someone like me. I have had my best Youtube channel now for a little over 14 months. I am still growing, but tend to generate most of my current income from my channel through adsense. I have been on famebit and other such sites trying to get a sponsorship deal to promote products or do a review now and again but haven't had any luck so far. I guess either my pitch isn't the best or my channel is just a little too small at this point in time.

I would love to follow this path and start earning more. I am lucky most months to earn around $30 or so through my channel. I want to make this a full time thing and would really like to make at least $1000 maybe even more if I can. For me it isn't all about the money. Its not why I do it, but it would be nice to do something that I enjoy, that helps others while earning a bit as well.

Even if most of my profits went right back into investing in my channel. Into things like better equipment, supplies, and things that could really make my channel even better for others.

XboxDIY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey Tim - I really like your channel and it has helped me grow to roughly 10k subscribers. You can see it directly in my metrics - as soon as I started applying your principles, I started seeing results.

Keep up the good work and thanks for this post.

MCNE

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is old, but it seems like its less about views for this channel a more about boosting a business behind it. Smart strategy.

Reactions: Zachary Curtis