How I got to 500 Subs, and how YOU can also do it. FULL GUIDE

I really don't like to get subs via making giveaway. I need the fan who would sub my channel as of its quality.

Thanks a lot for sharing those thoughts buddy.

Thank you for all the information. May I ask you something? The username someone should use in twitter is the name of their youtube channel or their real name?

Dude, this is an amazing read! I have learned quite a few things from this. I am glad to have found this article :) Thanks for the great post!

finally it took me 30 minutes to read all of that... and it was worth it... thank you so much broh...
i learned a lot of things from this article... thank you so much...
good luck to all of you broh... let's keep it up...

Thank you guys I appreciate it! I am glad it has helped some of you, and it is surely the least I can do from all the tips I have received from the forum.

Thank you for all the information. May I ask you something? The username someone should use in twitter is the name of their youtube channel or their real name?

It depends. I actually try to keep my channel name and twitter name similar just for branding purposes. This way if anyone is looking for me, they can easily find me. If I have my name, and lets say the name of my show people can get confused. I just stick to having things consistent across all channels.

finally it took me 30 minutes to read all of that... and it was worth it... thank you so much broh...
i learned a lot of things from this article... thank you so much...
good luck to all of you broh... let's keep it up...
I am so happy it helped!! And I am glad you read it all. It took me a bit longer to write obviously, but I wanted to make it as detailed as possible for everyone.

And an update for whoever is wondering. I am at 1,100 subscribers. I have developed a really cool fan base ( I don't like to call them fans to be honest more as internet friends ) that watch every single week. Its so cool to not just grow, but to grow with a group together. I make the videos for this group that joins me every week, and they are what push me through.

Still blows my mind like 7-9 months ago it took me 5 mins to answer all comments on my video. Now it takes me almost an hour and a half and 2 cups of coffee to do it.

I make sure I always respond to everyone no matter how busy my real job is. And to be able to spend that much time doing it you simply have to love it. And I sure do. So stick with it and I am glad the guide is helping!!

Got any advice on what to do after that "first steps period" which you talk about? Because I have already worked at my channel for 3 and a half years, yet still nowhere close to 500 subscribers.

Great advice man! I was wondering, how do you find the "active" twitter people that have a high chance of following you and subscribing to your channel? Do you look for low followers/following? Do you see if they also do youtube? See if they post alot? This would be nice to know. Thanks!

Back