How I got to 500 Subs, and how YOU can also do it. FULL GUIDE

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really don't like to get subs via making giveaway. I need the fan who would sub my channel as of its quality.

Thanks a lot for sharing those thoughts buddy.

Reactions: FlipFlops
Reaction score
Thank you for all the information. May I ask you something? The username someone should use in twitter is the name of their youtube channel or their real name?

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Dude, this is an amazing read! I have learned quite a few things from this. I am glad to have found this article :) Thanks for the great post!

FlipFlops

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
finally it took me 30 minutes to read all of that... and it was worth it... thank you so much broh...
i learned a lot of things from this article... thank you so much...
good luck to all of you broh... let's keep it up...

Stupidity Online

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you guys I appreciate it! I am glad it has helped some of you, and it is surely the least I can do from all the tips I have received from the forum.

Thank you for all the information. May I ask you something? The username someone should use in twitter is the name of their youtube channel or their real name?
It depends. I actually try to keep my channel name and twitter name similar just for branding purposes. This way if anyone is looking for me, they can easily find me. If I have my name, and lets say the name of my show people can get confused. I just stick to having things consistent across all channels.

finally it took me 30 minutes to read all of that... and it was worth it... thank you so much broh...
i learned a lot of things from this article... thank you so much...
good luck to all of you broh... let's keep it up...
I am so happy it helped!! And I am glad you read it all. It took me a bit longer to write obviously, but I wanted to make it as detailed as possible for everyone.

And an update for whoever is wondering. I am at 1,100 subscribers. I have developed a really cool fan base ( I don't like to call them fans to be honest more as internet friends ) that watch every single week. Its so cool to not just grow, but to grow with a group together. I make the videos for this group that joins me every week, and they are what push me through.

Still blows my mind like 7-9 months ago it took me 5 mins to answer all comments on my video. Now it takes me almost an hour and a half and 2 cups of coffee to do it.

I make sure I always respond to everyone no matter how busy my real job is. And to be able to spend that much time doing it you simply have to love it. And I sure do. So stick with it and I am glad the guide is helping!!

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Got any advice on what to do after that "first steps period" which you talk about? Because I have already worked at my channel for 3 and a half years, yet still nowhere close to 500 subscribers.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Lots of great advice here! I'll definitely have to try some of these out. Thank you. =]

LegendOfSwift

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great advice man! I was wondering, how do you find the "active" twitter people that have a high chance of following you and subscribing to your channel? Do you look for low followers/following? Do you see if they also do youtube? See if they post alot? This would be nice to know. Thanks!