Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How I got 1000 subs in 5 weeks, and how it might help you.

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by SvenInMotion, Feb 11, 2017.

1. ShadowDaniel
    Cash:
    $18
    You right mam. Interact with the community, have fun and play around. Sounds cool bro!

2. Daisyah
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $59
    thanks man awesome you took time out your day to explain. really cool

3. Justine
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $1
    This is probably the most useful guide that I've seen so far...like it's all about being active, talking to others and just getting yourself out there. Thanks for the incredibly useful advice!

4. Nebojsa032
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $85
    You posted some really nice and helpful tips, thanks man! I am glad there are people that post this.

5. CandyPhantom
    "Random" is my second name
    Cash:
    $51
    I spend hours on Youtube, watching gameplays yet I never thought that certain comments can bring in traffic. Thank you for sharing your tips!

6. Ken Slyo
    Cash:
    $4
    nice tip there bro, I'll surely put it in action

7. SimplyAlexTV
    Cash:
    $23
    they for sure can, i just had this today where some random guy commented first on my music video, his name was something with music and so i checked his channel, i really liked it so i subbed :)

8. BeThatGuy
    Cash:
    $11
    awesome information man, i just sat here and read all the steps and I am going to try your methods! Eve tho im a vlogger haha . But anyways man great info and keep up the good work. I love seeing people grow on their channels and this is most def a good read!

9. LegendOfSwift
    Cash:
    $12
    Great advice man. Could we get a zoom in of the screenshot you took. Would be interested in seeing what kind of comments I should be making to people's videos. Thanks!

10. Gary Hobbesworth
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $68
    I especially agree with the sub4sub part. I ran a blog at WordPress once as a passing interest, and the only ones who seemed to follow me were people with somewhat similar content whose blogs I had checked out. It was like nothing but a "sub4sub" mentality there, and aside from an occasional comment that seemed like nothing more than "I commented on your blog, remember me!", I didn't see anything to suggest anyone was checking my blog out. I'd rather have 5 genuine followers over 500 bots and spammers any day.

In regards to the comments part, what would people here say are the best channels to follow on? Because most of the channels I'm still subscribed to (the rest eventually stopped creating content, or started to only create content completely unlike their old stuff) have either always been huge, or exploded since I started following them, so I'm thinking my comments just get drowned out anyway.