How I got 1000 subs in 5 weeks, and how it might help you.

ShadowDaniel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You right mam. Interact with the community, have fun and play around. Sounds cool bro!

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks man awesome you took time out your day to explain. really cool

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
This is probably the most useful guide that I've seen so far...like it's all about being active, talking to others and just getting yourself out there. Thanks for the incredibly useful advice!

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You posted some really nice and helpful tips, thanks man! I am glad there are people that post this.

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I spend hours on Youtube, watching gameplays yet I never thought that certain comments can bring in traffic. Thank you for sharing your tips!

SimplyAlexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I spend hours on Youtube, watching gameplays yet I never thought that certain comments can bring in traffic. Thank you for sharing your tips!
they for sure can, i just had this today where some random guy commented first on my music video, his name was something with music and so i checked his channel, i really liked it so i subbed :)

BeThatGuy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
awesome information man, i just sat here and read all the steps and I am going to try your methods! Eve tho im a vlogger haha . But anyways man great info and keep up the good work. I love seeing people grow on their channels and this is most def a good read!

LegendOfSwift

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great advice man. Could we get a zoom in of the screenshot you took. Would be interested in seeing what kind of comments I should be making to people's videos. Thanks!

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1000 in 5 weeks?! Wow, I've been doing it for almost 4 years now, but I only have 117. This "first steps period" you seem to cover is far behind me now, so any ideas on what I could do now? Because I already do all you said above.