How fast do you upload?

I render in 720p and it always takes 30 mins for a video as long as 3-5 mins. Uploading takes just a few minutes, though, because my internet is quite fast.

For me anything below 10 minutes goes by in about 7 minutes average. Above 10 normally ranges around the 15 minute mark. and 20 minute videos aren't much more then 20 minutes.

My internet hasn't got the best upload, a 2-3 minute video, at 720p. will take about 8 minutes,

For reference, thats 160MB in 8 minues, so about.. 340kB/s (Which is still better than the old 40kB/s I used to get.)

I'm a little different, so I do walkthroughs on YouTube so my videos are atypical of the general YouTube population. So most of my videos are from 15 - 40 minutes per episode. It takes about 15 minutes to render then 15 minutes to upload.

Cain.

I used to have awful internet and it would take 4 hours to upload a 15 minute 720p video, then we got Fibreoptic and I can now upload a 30 minute 1080p video in about 15 minutes :)

Most of my videos are about 1.5 - 6 minutes long. I try to aim for the 2 minute mark. A 2 minute video will probably take 10 minutes or less.

Back