How Does Partnership Work?

Over MreGamersTV I get $1.40 Per Thousand Views a Partner channel gets $1.80 to $2.50 Per Thousand Views, to get $3.00 ( USD ) you have to be in the GoldGlove League.

I follow Likebutter for Gears of War and he hits around 1 Million Views Per Month or even Wings of Redemption who nails 3-5 Million views per month depending on the content etc, these guys will earn between $2,000 - $4,000 Per Month.

When you monetize with YouTube you will earn $1 per thousand views and it will all depend on the ads used on your footage.

With regards to 20,000 views for decent money, not really as I watch guys who upload around 100 Vids per month and hit 500,000 views ( 5,000 per vid ) and they still earn good money, remember it isn't Per Video, it is Per Thousand Views so in theory upload 1,000 Videos and obtain 1 view per video equals $1 Buck.

Also with Partners it will always depend on the Contract you signed.
Great breakdown, but for that kind of money you first need to get the views, and we all how hard that can be.

yeah ive heard something like that before. i wonder why.

As some Partners make $1.65 - $5.00, also when you add into the fact they have signed a contract, you will find the Terms and Conditions to be like Real Work where you can be sacked for talking about what you earn, as it could cause problems.

As some Partners make $1.65 - $5.00, also when you add into the fact they have signed a contract, you will find the Terms and Conditions to be like Real Work where you can be sacked for talking about what you earn, as it could cause problems.
Yeah that was like when i worked at a service station. If i put my pay or talked about my pay on Facebook i could get fired. That was probably because they put everyone on Traineeships so they could make them be on minimum wage though :p

Since people seem to be throwing out exact values, I'd just like to point out that your earnings largely depend on what type of ads you use and how well they perform. Some networks have a cap, like Machinima who pays up to $2.50 per 1,000 views. However, it all depends on what network you join and what type of contract they offer you. There is no exact amount that partners get paid.

Back