How Do You Promote Your YouTube?

TheGIngerQueen

I personally have a Tumblr and Facebook page for my channel, post to YouTube Google Plus communities, and I sometimes post to Reddit. What do you do to promote your channels?

Just on here and the usual twitter post.

That's it, I don't think my content is worthy of being posted on reddit to be honest.

Usually, I send it to my close friends over whatsapp/Facebook/Instagram. Then I post it on my Twitter and over here of course!

Reddit, Twitter and Instagram. I tried out some Facebook groups but that didn't work out so well haha, didn't get that much feedback. Need to get on Google+ groups though as I've heard people have been pretty successful with that!

Reddit, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Language exchange sites, forums, Yttalk, Ebooks I've written, Fiverr, my website, Blab.im, and Periscope.

Next week I'm gonna attend a toastmaster in my local library and do a speech on my channel.
And soon I'll be cold approaching 5-10 random people daily in the streets, schools, malls or anywhere I go.

That is a good question. For now I share my videos on my Facebook page, Twitter and G+ with the hashtags and also on some subreddits that allows self-promotion. I also share on YTTalk and Sharee. But for LP channels is much more difficult compared to other types of channels (and if you add to that the subject of my LP's, indie/horror games, you obtain some not really heart-warming.)

I'll share it on my personal FB page, on Twitter, sometimes in relevant Google+ communities if i can find them, and usually on specific subreddits.

Of these, I'd say that Reddit is consistently/reliably my best source, Google+ is situational, I get a handful of views from my person FB page, and then Twitter is probably the least effective for me currently.

Back