How Do You Promote Your YouTube?

TheGIngerQueen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally have a Tumblr and Facebook page for my channel, post to YouTube Google Plus communities, and I sometimes post to Reddit. What do you do to promote your channels?

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just on here and the usual twitter post.

That's it, I don't think my content is worthy of being posted on reddit to be honest.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I have my FACEBOOK fan page as well as twitter, but mostly I am promoting my videos in FB groups.

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Twitter, Google+, sometimes reddit and here. That's about it :)

thumbhais

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Usually, I send it to my close friends over whatsapp/Facebook/Instagram. Then I post it on my Twitter and over here of course!

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reddit, Twitter and Instagram. I tried out some Facebook groups but that didn't work out so well haha, didn't get that much feedback. Need to get on Google+ groups though as I've heard people have been pretty successful with that!

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Reddit, Google + and the animal shelter will usually post the video on Facebook.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Reddit, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Language exchange sites, forums, Yttalk, Ebooks I've written, Fiverr, my website, Blab.im, and Periscope.

Next week I'm gonna attend a toastmaster in my local library and do a speech on my channel.
And soon I'll be cold approaching 5-10 random people daily in the streets, schools, malls or anywhere I go.

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That is a good question. For now I share my videos on my Facebook page, Twitter and G+ with the hashtags and also on some subreddits that allows self-promotion. I also share on YTTalk and Sharee. But for LP channels is much more difficult compared to other types of channels (and if you add to that the subject of my LP's, indie/horror games, you obtain some not really heart-warming.)

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'll share it on my personal FB page, on Twitter, sometimes in relevant Google+ communities if i can find them, and usually on specific subreddits.

Of these, I'd say that Reddit is consistently/reliably my best source, Google+ is situational, I get a handful of views from my person FB page, and then Twitter is probably the least effective for me currently.