How do you get exposure?

NawarGaming

They always say to share on social media but what if you don't have any social medias or followers? How else is it possible?

Because I believe my content is golden and deserves the attention

At least if you are a gamer, I feel the easiest way to get exposure is to livestream as often as possible.
I usually pick up 1-20 new subs for every stream. Depending on what game I am playing. When I did Minecraft I usually got 10-20 new subs every time, but I have stopped with Minecraft now.

Just have a lot of friends who are willing to subscribe to your channel and actually watch your content, and then those friends will probably share your videos and that'll bring in even more viewers and subs, thats pretty much how this channel grew so hopefully it'll work out for you

HEY I'VE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS AS YOU AND TO HELP ME I LOOKED UP TUTOURIALS AND STUFF BUT ALL OF THEM TOLD ME THE SAME THING I KNOW HOW YOU FELL BRO .
icant seem to gain any exposure either all the videos i upload are shadowed by other bigger youtubers who upload the same kind of videos its very annoying

HEY I'VE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS AS YOU AND TO HELP ME I LOOKED UP TUTOURIALS AND STUFF BUT ALL OF THEM TOLD ME THE SAME THING I KNOW HOW YOU FELL BRO .
icant seem to gain any exposure either all the videos i upload are shadowed by other bigger youtubers who upload the same kind of videos its very annoying

Yeah it sucks bro

Back