How do you edit?

SOIVIDZ

Do you prefer to make a ton of videos at one time and then edit them over time or do you like to make one video and then edit that one right away?

So far ive only made one ''test'' video. I want to narrate some top 10 videos, and these take way more time than anticipated. So with my currently limited editing skills, ive got several half done project in the works, so I can uploade them more consistently in a few weeks. To avoid being inconsistent.

When I run out of projects and the channel has been properly introduced/begun, I will probably do video by video, but I would love to do more at a time if it means than I can save a few projects, if time doesnt allow me to create in a certain period - allowing me to upload frequently and consistently.

My video-creation process is a bit strange. I often always have multiple video WIPs at once, but I usually only have 1 being edited at a time

The way I do it and yes I'm a new YouTuber but I like to record a few videos for content so I have future content because depending on how my schedule works I may not be able to record so I like to have recordings ready for the future. But I'll only edit one video at a time so I'm focused on that one video and then move on to the next video. I'll upload my videos with scheduled release dates using the YouTube platform.

Back