How do I promote on reddit?

Reading this thread I didnt realise so many people got so much hate for posting on reddit. I cover a specific niche and I post on specific subreddits related to that and the worst feedback i've got so far was one person left a comment saying I sounded bored and a couple of my videos have been downvotedxD most of (If not all) of the feedback I get tends to be more discussion based about the review I've posted. I've made some very good subscribers and a couple of friends from sharing my content on reddit...though some subreddits are more welcoming than others...

THIS WAS VERY HELPFUL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT COMEDY AND MUSIC ON REDDIT?
You are welcome:) i dont know about music but I know a comedy. Many of my videos have a bit of comedy too them and it seems to work very well on reddit. If you can create videos that are funny and at the same time a bit provoking you have a fair chance of doing well on reddit IMO.

Reading this thread I didnt realise so many people got so much hate for posting on reddit. I cover a specific niche and I post on specific subreddits related to that and the worst feedback i've got so far was one person left a comment saying I sounded bored and a couple of my videos have been downvotedxD most of (If not all) of the feedback I get tends to be more discussion based about the review I've posted. I've made some very good subscribers and a couple of friends from sharing my content on reddit...though some subreddits are more welcoming than others...

There's nothing wrong with it if you are posting in a subreddit that allows it. But so many people don't. They just spam self-promotion all over the place and that pisses people off, rightfully.

i will caution you, even though you are part of the community, I answer many questions on there about lawn care but post my signature with a YT video link and there are some people out there who thumbs down the video regardless (without even watching it). Just because you posted a link and some don't want to see it especially on that kinda site. :-/

One thing that I haven't seen people add here is that the title you use in your post is really important. Make sure you create an enticing title which fits the subreddit you are interested in targeting.

Back