How do I post without the copyright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusher

Hello! I want to post the summaries of football matches but every time I post, the video is stopped due to copyright. On youtube I have seen dozens of channels that post this and receive nothing from copyright, but do not understand how they do that. Few channels: "Football Highlights & Goals", "TehFuriousD TV" and so on. How can I post so? Please, I really want to do this. Thank you all!

Simple... purchase the required rights and licenses for anything you want to publish and stop worrying about what other channels are doing.

Simple answer is you can't.
If you are talking about Premier League footage or Champions league footage they are heavily protected. I have no idea how the other channels do it but my advice would be don't do it.

If you are just reposting the content, it's not possible. Now, if you are analyzing, reviewing, or reacting to those videos they can be protected by fair use, but it's still a tricky situation. Definitely research the rights of the content you're trying to re-upload before you do though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back