How do I post without the copyright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusher

Reaction score
Hello! I want to post the summaries of football matches but every time I post, the video is stopped due to copyright. On youtube I have seen dozens of channels that post this and receive nothing from copyright, but do not understand how they do that. Few channels: "Football Highlights & Goals", "TehFuriousD TV" and so on. How can I post so? Please, I really want to do this. Thank you all!

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Simple... purchase the required rights and licenses for anything you want to publish and stop worrying about what other channels are doing.

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Simple answer is you can't.
If you are talking about Premier League footage or Champions league footage they are heavily protected. I have no idea how the other channels do it but my advice would be don't do it.

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
If you are just reposting the content, it's not possible. Now, if you are analyzing, reviewing, or reacting to those videos they can be protected by fair use, but it's still a tricky situation. Definitely research the rights of the content you're trying to re-upload before you do though

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@Fusher

As per copyright laws, YouTube's TOS and our forum's rules, I'm locking this.

Don't ask how to break rules / laws anywhere else on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.