How do I monetise videos without google adsense?

FoxyMC

Is it possible to monetize Youtube videos without google adsense? If so, could anyone link me to how to do it? Thank you.

Don't think it is possible, otherwise I'd be doing it. My account got disabled because someone kept spam clicking the ads on my channel..

Don't think it is possible, otherwise I'd be doing it. My account got disabled because someone kept spam clicking the ads on my channel..
How do you earn money on Youtube then? How much time does it take to get aprooved on google adsense?

It might take a couple of days. I´m guessing that you recently set up your channel?
I started my channel about a month ago....[DOUBLEPOST=1483811266,1483811216][/DOUBLEPOST]
It might take a couple of days. I´m guessing that you recently set up your channel?
I made an adsense request for an account that is 4 years old now about 3 years ago and i saw an email that told me that I was accepted yesterday, will this take 3 years????????

1. You need adsense. No way around it.
2. You will be finished with the whole process in about 2-3 days. A bit of waiting is involved, but not 3 years, lol.
3. If a lot of unnatural views (and more importantly clicks on ads) are noticed, google won´t hesitate to shut down your adsense.
For example if you have several youtube accounts (which is allowed) and you click on your own ads to generate money (which isnt allowed) you will get banned :)

Why
1. You need adsense. No way around it.
2. You will be finished with the whole process in about 2-3 days. A bit of waiting is involved, but not 3 years, lol.
3. If a lot of unnatural views (and more importantly clicks on ads) are noticed, google won´t hesitate to shut down your adsense.
For example if you have several youtube accounts (which is allowed) and you click on your own ads to generate money (which isnt allowed) you will get banned :)
would anyone click on their own ads?? Every click is like 0.0001$.. You get that every 0.01 seconds at work.

Back