How do I monetise videos without google adsense?

FoxyMC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is it possible to monetize Youtube videos without google adsense? If so, could anyone link me to how to do it? Thank you.

TeraVex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Reviewer
Don't think it is possible, otherwise I'd be doing it. My account got disabled because someone kept spam clicking the ads on my channel..

FoxyMC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't think it is possible, otherwise I'd be doing it. My account got disabled because someone kept spam clicking the ads on my channel..
How do you earn money on Youtube then? How much time does it take to get aprooved on google adsense?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It might take a couple of days. I´m guessing that you recently set up your channel?

FoxyMC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It might take a couple of days. I´m guessing that you recently set up your channel?
I started my channel about a month ago....[DOUBLEPOST=1483811266,1483811216][/DOUBLEPOST]
I made an adsense request for an account that is 4 years old now about 3 years ago and i saw an email that told me that I was accepted yesterday, will this take 3 years????????

GiBrIs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't get it, isn't it supposed how it works? by people clicking on ads?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't get it, isn't it supposed how it works? by people clicking on ads?
I guess they get suspicious that a lot of people click on the ads, if it´s too good to be true thing you know?

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
1. You need adsense. No way around it.
2. You will be finished with the whole process in about 2-3 days. A bit of waiting is involved, but not 3 years, lol.
3. If a lot of unnatural views (and more importantly clicks on ads) are noticed, google won´t hesitate to shut down your adsense.
For example if you have several youtube accounts (which is allowed) and you click on your own ads to generate money (which isnt allowed) you will get banned :)

FoxyMC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why
1. You need adsense. No way around it.
2. You will be finished with the whole process in about 2-3 days. A bit of waiting is involved, but not 3 years, lol.
3. If a lot of unnatural views (and more importantly clicks on ads) are noticed, google won´t hesitate to shut down your adsense.
For example if you have several youtube accounts (which is allowed) and you click on your own ads to generate money (which isnt allowed) you will get banned :)
would anyone click on their own ads?? Every click is like 0.0001$.. You get that every 0.01 seconds at work.