How do I know if I'm a youtube partner?

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Well the thumbnails are more like something they're finally giving back. But overall it probably is the money. Most people who monetize will never make enough to even get one adsense payout, but all those pennies add up on YouTube's end.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My thought on why they did it is for money. Cause think of all the more money they're making now! I mean, they were already making $30 billion but still! >.<
I agree they're doing it to make as much money as possible.

Well the thumbnails are more like something they're finally giving back. But overall it probably is the money. Most people who monetize will never make enough to even get one adsense payout, but all those pennies add up on YouTube's end.
Right and they ban people all the time before they can collect their first check. Adsense is garbage.

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Right and they ban people all the time before they can collect their first check. Adsense is garbage.
Heh yes, for those that are getting too close, adsense would rather ban you to steal your ~$100 now than wait for you to grow your audience and maybe make more in the future.

Ok that's exaggerating. But the outcome is the same.

Reactions: VlogRays

Logan Bex

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
quote="TheKeebzyShow, post: 118538, member: 1501"]they're essentially doing it for the money but what they don't seem to realize is that it's ******* people that work hard on youtube off that someone who doesn't even try can have the same benefits as them and eventually if they do release headers and whatever else to everyone, i'm guessing people are going to stop trying to make proper, good youtube videos because there just won't be a future in it anymore. no way to differentiate between a partner and a "full partners" accounts would make for veeeery bad promotion for the "full partners" as that header gives channels a lot of credibility, though saying all this hopefully youyube don't f8ck up that bad and give out all partner benefits to everybody. rant over xD[/quote
Haha! Lol I know what you mean. I work hard for making these youtube videos, and people that post videos of like kids having a nerf war in their backyard get the same benefits as me. I just don't see the youtube logic here. Lol

Reactions: stratafm