How do I know if I'm a youtube partner?

Logan Bex

Liking YTtalk
I am able to put custom thumbnails on my videos and I'm able to schedule the uploads but I don't think I can add a banner to my youtube background. Also when I go to my account it says that I ama a youtube partner but I don't seem to have all of the features. Any help will do thanks.

by youtubes logic, you are a partner but not what we call a "full partner" youtube is giving out basic partner privileges to everyone that has a consistent youtube channel now and so in the proper sense you are not a youtube partner, but still, at least we get to enjoy these added options :D

I'm still
by youtubes logic, you are a partner but not what we call a "full partner" youtube is giving out basic partner privileges to everyone that has a consistent youtube channel now and so in the proper sense you are not a youtube partner, but still, at least we get to enjoy these added options :D
Going to consider myself a partner lol. I like the thought. Also I'm pretty sure I'm going to get partnered by Socialblade soona as I meet the requirementd. Thanks for the reply.[DOUBLEPOST=1350686306,1350686282][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm still
Going to consider myself a partner lol. I like the thought. Also I'm pretty sure I'm going to get partnered by Socialblade soona as I meet the requirementd. Thanks for the reply.

I am able to put custom thumbnails on my videos and I'm able to schedule the uploads but I don't think I can add a banner to my youtube background. Also when I go to my account it says that I ama a youtube partner but I don't seem to have all of the features. Any help will do thanks.
I dunno why they called the basic features "being a YouTube partner" I mean is YouTube run by a bunch of morons or something? They knew this would just confuse people. They should of called it "YouTube Full Membership" I mean anything but "partner" I'm pretty sure that's all everyone with a basic YouTube memberships is going to get is thumbnails. If they give everyone the full partnership features there is no reason to join networks besides the protection from ad sense.

I dunno why they called the basic features "being a YouTube partner" I mean is YouTube run by a bunch of morons or something? They knew this would just confuse people. They should of called it "YouTube Full Membership" I mean anything but "partner" I'm pretty sure that's all everyone with a basic YouTube membership is going to get is thumbnails. If they give everyone the full partnership features there is no reason to join networks besides the protection from ad sense.

Agree!!! Agree!!! Agree!!!

... I agree. lol

Honestly, they did it because tons of people wanted partnership, and their inboxes were getting flooded with applications. It's like if you're a parent, and your child keeps begging for cookies. You resist, but after a while you just give up and give them all away to not deal with it anymore. Eventually, YouTube will probably offer all partner benefits to everybody on the site. That seems to be the trend.

Honestly, they did it because tons of people wanted partnership, and their inboxes were getting flooded with applications. It's like if you're a parent, and your child keeps begging for cookies. You resist, but after a while you just give up and give them all away to not deal with it anymore. Eventually, YouTube will probably offer all partner benefits to everybody on the site. That seems to be the trend.
My thought on why they did it is for money. Cause think of all the more money they're making now! I mean, they were already making $30 billion but still! >.<

they're essentially doing it for the money but what they don't seem to realize is that it's ******* people that work hard on youtube off that someone who doesn't even try can have the same benefits as them and eventually if they do release headers and whatever else to everyone, i'm guessing people are going to stop trying to make proper, good youtube videos because there just won't be a future in it anymore. no way to differentiate between a partner and a "full partners" accounts would make for veeeery bad promotion for the "full partners" as that header gives channels a lot of credibility, though saying all this hopefully youyube don't f8ck up that bad and give out all partner benefits to everybody. rant over xD

Back