How can you tell if a video has been botted?

Yep. Even though as much as I hate to say it, I really think it is. Considering its all the same bot too..

Or maybe an ex-YTTalker who has something against the site? Some people went out guns blazing if I remember correctly.

You partnered. That's why you get a lot of views on your videos. That's cool. I wish my videos will get alot of views.

From my guess, I would check the analytics part of your channel and look at the traffic source. It should tell you where in general is the views coming from (site and country). I would also look at the span of time at which the spike appeared, if normally there are only a steady amount of views, then suddenly a sharp jump (just out of the blue) and not a lot of comments/likes/favorites/subs etc, then it is very likely a bot generating large amounts of views.

Disable monetization on that video and contact your partner manager for further instructions.

Yeah it was botted, and it wasnt just one, two of my videos got about the same ount of views in one day, from FB and from russia. :/

I disabled them and contacted my manager.

So I decided to check my channel out to see how it's been doing since my hiatus, and I noticed my Q and A video had an abnormal amount of views on it. How would I find out if these views are legit or not?[DOUBLEPOST=1370026003,1370025918][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok nm.. checked my analytics and the views jumped in one day, and all came from Russia. What should I do about it?

Please email support@fullscreen.net. Thanks.

Back