How Can I Improve My YouTube Channel?

BanditRiot

Hi everyone,

I was just hoping that you could tell me how I could improve my YouTube channel for 2019? My channel is based around gaming content and I love to make people smile on my videos but just cant seem to get enough views and audience to come to my channel for some reason.

I cant see what I'm doing wrong like is it my videos, audio or just general content of my creation which isn't good?

It would be really apricated if you could give me some simple to advanced tips to comprise my channel to make it good again like improve audio or video editing etc. Thank you.

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/xboxmaster448/

(I changed my YouTube name late 2018 to BanditRiot).

I tryed to watch your channel but youtube says that your channel does not exist... is it just my browser? or you really deleate it[DOUBLEPOST=1546364867,1546364806][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry I went streight to the end without reading it all

Hi everyone,

I was just hoping that you could tell me how I could improve my YouTube channel for 2019? My channel is based around gaming content and I love to make people smile on my videos but just cant seem to get enough views and audience to come to my channel for some reason.

I cant see what I'm doing wrong like is it my videos, audio or just general content of my creation which isn't good?

It would be really apricated if you could give me some simple to advanced tips to comprise my channel to make it good again like improve audio or video editing etc. Thank you.

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/xboxmaster448/

(I changed my YouTube name late 2018 to BanditRiot).
1. Custom thumbnails buddy! Random screenshots ain't gonna do!
2. I'd say your videos are too long to have good audience retention. Maybe make it two 15 minute videos? Just saying I'd prefer that.
3. From what I saw there is barely any Charisma in your videos. Maybe crack a joke or sound happier? Seems a bit monotonous.
I'm tryna be helpful but if not sorry. Thanks
J

1. Custom thumbnails buddy! Random screenshots ain't gonna do!
2. I'd say your videos are too long to have good audience retention. Maybe make it two 15 minute videos? Just saying I'd prefer that.
3. From what I saw there is barely any Charisma in your videos. Maybe crack a joke or sound happier? Seems a bit monotonous.
I'm tryna be helpful but if not sorry. Thanks
J

Hello my friend,

Yes these tips are very helpful thank you very much. The reason I sound dull in my videos is because I don't have any audience to talk to lol :). But I guest that I need to spark up and be more funny.[DOUBLEPOST=1546438271,1546438223][/DOUBLEPOST]Is my YouTube name ok as well (BanditRiot), As I worry that it doesn't sound good?

Hello my friend,

Yes these tips are very helpful thank you very much. The reason I sound dull in my videos is because I don't have any audience to talk to lol :). But I guest that I need to spark up and be more funny.[DOUBLEPOST=1546438271,1546438223][/DOUBLEPOST]Is my YouTube name ok as well (BanditRiot), As I worry that it doesn't sound good?
Thanks! Yeah I think banditriot sounds cool and snappy, and it's really easy to remember. You have more subscribers than me so I'd of thought that you get lots of comments, is that not the case? Thanks
J

Back