How Can I Get More Subscribers?

Far enough, I completely see and understand your point.
Your content is fine, it's watchable and I personally like it.

I'd focus on the promotion aspect now.

Check your keywords, think of phrases or words people use to find your videos and search them on youtube.
Are your videos in the First page? Second page?
Depending on the keyword you can be on the 5th page and still get loads of views so focus on finding the best keywords and seeing where you stand in the rankings.

Once you've sorted this out you need to optimize.
(I'm no expert when it comes to this and there are loads of resourceful people on here that can help you more than I ever could)
Focus your energy on getting on that first page - once you've done that all your hard work turns around and works for you with virtually no effort needed and it will bring traffic to your channel, which translates into subscribers, which then means you'll have a perpetually growing audience.

My views have tanked in the last 48 hours, if it's only the last two days for you i've heard from dozens of people it's messed up at the moment (and it always corrects itself).
oh yeah I always used key words but never phrases, thanks!

I put about 4-7 hours into my videos with editing and shooting, sometimes it will take me more than 3 days when i'm editing short films. For social networks that is I don't really have much followers/friends on them (i'm not exactly a sociable person) but I guess i'm not going to complain I should be happy with what I have just now, I guess I need to just wait a little longer
I recommend you to become a sociable person. It will help you . Be active on forums and share your videos and channel

What most pples forget to do is promote their vids!!! :D I see most pples just uploading and waiting for it to be watched and thats only half of everything you must do! If you have lots of vids and not a very big audience then yu should promote!!!! Well it helped me XD You cant just rely on "Yea, i just upload lots of content and lets just wait for views and being fab" XD I dont want to be negative to u :'(

Personally i like your content! ;) I think its good content but dont think of giving up just bcoz youtlr viewers rate is going down ;) I know yu can do it but yu also have to believe yu can too ;)

(is my english very crappy XD)

I watched some of your videos and I thought the ideas where really funny but what you need to is work on is the production part of the video like the video about the human vacuum cleaner the idea was funny but you didn't' push it to the all the way with coming up with funny things that could happen such as the vacuum getting clogged full of dirt or the vacuum having a self destruct button. Instead it was just a regular vacuum commercial with nothing more than I would expect with anyone else who would make a human vacuum video. Also you need to work on your energy and exaggerate your movements. Finally you need a script for example in the human vacuum cleaner the narrator sounded like she was coming up with the commentary on the top of her head! I could gripe about all the things you need to improve on your channel all day but whatever you do DON'T GIVE UP because a lot of these skills that come into play in making a great channel come with practice.

Back