Honest Channel feed back!

The Humble JuanB

Just looking for honest constructive criticism to my young channel, i value all opinions and ideas that can help me become better as an entertainer, director and actor! what would you like to see different? maybe a video type you think i should focus on? or you think i should just clean up and start over? thank you for your time!

Hi there. I think for me your banner does't tell me anything about what your about however I love the photo, perhaps have some taglines on your banner such as Entertainer, Director and Actor. The videos are pretty cool and punchy with a good mix and I love your welcome video but again what are you trying to achieve from this channel, goals etc.

All the best.

Hi there. I think for me your banner does't tell me anything about what your about however I love the photo, perhaps have some taglines on your banner such as Entertainer, Director and Actor. The videos are pretty cool and punchy with a good mix and I love your welcome video but again what are you trying to achieve from this channel, goals etc.

All the best.

i greatly appreciate your time and opinions and will use them to help strengthen my channel thank you!

Back