• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Hitfilm and Final cut, premiere and after effects doppleganger??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayel_Boss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So guys im looking into rigging myself down with a nice good video editing rigand i was curious. Is it a good idea to buy final cut pro x for video editing and also to buy hitfilm 4 pro for video compositing. Now i know it may not make sense since HF4PRO is a video compositing software and a video editor so why spend more for final cut, because hitfilm i believe video editing side is no where near as strong as there Vfx side which you can see had a lot of time put into it and compared to final cut in video editing final cut is most likely better in that field. So should i get final cut and then get hitfilm as well as a cheaper alternative to AE? what are your thoughts

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Unfortunately I dont have any thoughts on the matter as I'm using adobe, just wanted to say the dragon sin Meliodas is a beast! Love that anime.

Reactions: komorebi

Maarij Bashir

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have Sony vegas and After effects. Whatever works for you go for it.

Jayel_Boss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Unfortunately I dont have any thoughts on the matter as I'm using adobe, just wanted to say the dragon sin Meliodas is a beast! Love that anime.
I know man I know

komorebi

Reaction score
I use the premiere pro, there is so much potential for editing in different ways from cool smooth transitions to keyframing to adding callouts etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I use the premiere pro, there is so much potential for editing in different ways from cool smooth transitions to keyframing to adding callouts etc.

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.