• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 10k!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! Your stats seem very impressive: 25k daily views is more then awsome for a 10k subs channel. It clearly indicates further growth that will be even faster as you proceed. By the way glad to meet another Curse partner here. A couple of month ago i was celebrating the same milestone feeling very happy. But in a few days i'll have a very nice milestone too :) Best of luck for you and your channel!

Congratulations! Your stats seem very impressive: 25k daily views is more then awsome for a 10k subs channel. It clearly indicates further growth that will be even faster as you proceed. By the way glad to meet another Curse partner here. A couple of month ago i was celebrating the same milestone feeling very happy. But in a few days i'll have a very nice milestone too :) Best of luck for you and your channel!

Also very nice to meet another Curse guy. I know only one other, and I lead him to Curse since I've found it to be a good home. I did a bit of stat stalking ;P You're growth is really amazing. I hope I can continue my trend and try to follow in your footsteps. That next milestone of yours is the big goal I've had since starting YT. You will have it in what 2-3 days? Can't wait to see the thread, and early congrats!

Also very nice to meet another Curse guy. I know only one other, and I lead him to Curse since I've found it to be a good home. I did a bit of stat stalking ;P You're growth is really amazing. I hope I can continue my trend and try to follow in your footsteps. That next milestone of yours is the big goal I've had since starting YT. You will have it in what 2-3 days? Can't wait to see the thread, and early congrats!

I have a couple of friends with gaming channels and I highly recommend them to join Curse as soon as their contract expires. And thanks for good words and I think that your goal is not as far as it seems ! I'm a bit amazed too because less then a year ago I had zero subs and havent done anything on youtube before. And sure I'll make a milestone tread in a couple of days!

I have been killing myself building my channel. All the hard work is paying off, and 10k was the goal I set for myself when I started posting on YT. I can't believe I hit it as quickly as I have, and I'm just thankful for all the awesome people in the YT community. When I was just over a 100 subs I found this forum.

I was starting to grow a bit and then ended up here. I have to say my channel wouldn't be where it is without this forum. The guides have been really helpful, and I got great advice on what network to join. I mean who better to learn from than YTers right?

This is one of those moments in life I'll never forget. It's really good feeling to hit a goal. Well off for the next goal of 100k, but I can see it happening now. Might not sleep much on the way there, but who needs sleep anyways :D

Congratulations!! Well done!! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back