• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 100 subs!

Steggs101

After almost 3 months of uploading daily I've just pass 100 subs! I've heard a lot of people say the first 100 are the hardest, but I guess we'll see!

I know there are some guys on here that have subbed to me, so thank you for that, and thank you to everyone here for being such a supportive place! :)

After almost 3 months of uploading daily I've just pass 100 subs! I've heard a lot of people say the first 100 are the hardest, but I guess we'll see!

I know there are some guys on here that have subbed to me, so thank you for that, and thank you to everyone here for being such a supportive place! :)
CONGRTS! Im currently working in that goal but i havent been very consistent, which im trying to work on! Anyways congrats and goodluck in your future endeavors! :3

Congratulations, reaching 100 in three months is an amazing rate! I've been going for almost 2 years now and still haven't hit 100 lol. Hope the rest of your channel growth goes just as well!

Back