• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 100 subs!

Steggs101

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
After almost 3 months of uploading daily I've just pass 100 subs! I've heard a lot of people say the first 100 are the hardest, but I guess we'll see!

I know there are some guys on here that have subbed to me, so thank you for that, and thank you to everyone here for being such a supportive place! :)

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
After almost 3 months of uploading daily I've just pass 100 subs! I've heard a lot of people say the first 100 are the hardest, but I guess we'll see!

I know there are some guys on here that have subbed to me, so thank you for that, and thank you to everyone here for being such a supportive place! :)
CONGRTS! Im currently working in that goal but i havent been very consistent, which im trying to work on! Anyways congrats and goodluck in your future endeavors! :3

Reactions: Steggs101

CrystalD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congratulations, reaching 100 in three months is an amazing rate! I've been going for almost 2 years now and still haven't hit 100 lol. Hope the rest of your channel growth goes just as well!

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, that's huge. Congrats. I am now on 35 subs after almost two months, so nice numbers you have. Wish you next 100 subs in next few days :)

Steggs101

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing what the next 3 months has in store :)

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain