High Page Views Low Earnings?

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
nope its weird but true view only shows up randomly. Its best to keep both on to maximize your revenue.
are you serious like sometimes it wont show at all? ok another question. since skipping the tru view ad counts as a click and u get earnings from it, does that mean im not allowed to skip my own ad if im watching my own video? cause i never would have thought a skip would count as a click and i would have totally skipped my own and u know what that means... trouble.

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
are you serious like sometimes it wont show at all? ok another question. since skipping the tru view ad counts as a click and u get earnings from it, does that mean im not allowed to skip my own ad if im watching my own video? cause i never would have thought a skip would count as a click and i would have totally skipped my own and u know what that means... trouble.
Well my advice on that would be if an add plays while you are watching your own video then skip it. If you watch your own ads that could count as an invalid click. If you hit the skip button it does not count as a click on adsense (within the first 4-5 seconds). If you hit skip after like 6 seconds it does count as a click.

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Well my advice on that would be if an add plays while you are watching your own video then skip it. If you watch your own ads that could count as an invalid click. If you hit the skip button it does not count as a click on adsense (within the first 4-5 seconds). If you hit skip after like 6 seconds it does count as a click.
oh gosh this is all too complicated. im sticking with my overlay ads. i never clicked on them and i never got in trouble for anything. thanks for trying to help.

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
oh gosh this is all too complicated. im sticking with my overlay ads. i never clicked on them and i never got in trouble for anything. thanks for trying to help.
lol you won't get into to trouble. If I was you I would turn on tru view and overlay for all your videos to maximize your revenue. You will only get into trouble if you abuse it but I am sure you are doing it legit so have nothing to worry about.