Vlog Hey YouTubers & Vloggers, Let's Collab!

I really love collabing but it can be hard to come up with the ideas and organize it. But yeah I'd love to! I really want to collab more!

Hey thanks for replying. I feel like if we work together we can come up with some ideas and get things organized :) I just sent you a msg on your YT channel, look forward to connecting!

Hey man i just checked out your channel and you got some decent videos (i subscribed btw :p) Drop me a messege on my email or various Soical netoworks if you are intrested in collabing some time as i think our styles are fairly alike and could go well together.

On the technicall standpoint i film with a Cannon DSLR (1200D) if thats important i dunno

Hey man i just checked out your channel and you got some decent videos (i subscribed btw :p) Drop me a messege on my email or various Soical netoworks if you are intrested in collabing some time as i think our styles are fairly alike and could go well together.

On the technicall standpoint i film with a Cannon DSLR (1200D) if thats important i dunno

Hey! First of all, I like your channel name, it's pretty cool :) I'll shoot you a message in a minute and we can see what we can work out!

Hey, my name is Eric and I do YouTube videos too! My channel is youtube . com / EJRebz and I do skits, parodies, music, and vlogs but am looking to get into more films and higher production value videos. I'm in California and was wondering if you wanted to collab or help each other out on some videos sometime.

Thanks,
Eric

@EJRebz

Hey Eric - shoot me a message on my YT account and we'll see if we can work something out. Thanks!

Back