Vlog Hey YouTubers & Vloggers, Let's Collab!

Well for now it's just back to school things and fashion. But I will be posting more tags and vlogs in the coming days/weeks

I haven't done a collab before, but it would be fun to try one. I make a mix of videos, but a lot of them so far are advice videos with stories from my life in them.

Well for now it's just back to school things and fashion. But I will be posting more tags and vlogs in the coming days/weeks

Cool! Just messaged your YT channel, look forward to connecting![DOUBLEPOST=1407908197,1407908161][/DOUBLEPOST]
I haven't done a collab before, but it would be fun to try one. I make a mix of videos, but a lot of them so far are advice videos with stories from my life in them.

Awesome Noelle, just sent you a message on Youtube. Excited to connect![DOUBLEPOST=1407908297][/DOUBLEPOST]
sure i would love to

Awesome sauce, just messaged you on your YouTube channel! =)

Hey sounds interesting i do alot of gaming vids but i am starting some vlogs if thats what you want to collab with

Hey Azren I don't know if my type of videos is something that might interest you, but if you like I'm always up for a collab.

Back