Helping Smaller YouTube Channels

I'd love to collab with someone in the future, but still wondering when I'll find someone with my taste :p
(or thats willing to group with someone small like me)

Ohhh you need to collab with Dan.. he rocks

You worded that wrong just like the initial post. What you MEANT to say, was he gets his head stomped in a pan that sits on top of rocks. Sheesh, what am I gonna do with you Ken....[DOUBLEPOST=1370260426,1370260380][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to collab with someone in the future, but still wondering when I'll find someone with my taste :p
(or thats willing to group with someone small like me)

do you only do gaming?

Hi guys. I don't mean to sound cocky, but I've had a lot of requests for helping other people do commentaries, etc. I read somewhere that the best way to help your channel grow is to help and work with smaller channels. Now, hear comes my dilemma.

Should I help low quality content channels too (bad mic, bad commentary) or pick wisely and work with the channels I feel post the same quality content as I do?

An answer would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Unfortunate I have this issues at time also, I just try to let them know that they could improve on their stuff or I try to help them with their issues from behind the scenes and then once their issue is fixed then possibly collab, but remember you don't HAVE to say yes to these guys, you could always just say that you're busy or that your llama needs a bath or something

You worded that wrong just like the initial post. What you MEANT to say, was he gets his head stomped in a pan that sits on top of rocks. Sheesh, what am I gonna do with you Ken....[DOUBLEPOST=1370260426,1370260380][/DOUBLEPOST]

do you only do gaming?

I am sorry I think I am drunk

Unfortunate I have this issues at time also, I just try to let them know that they could improve on their stuff or I try to help them with their issues from behind the scenes and then once their issue is fixed then possibly collab, but remember you don't HAVE to say yes to these guys, you could always just say that you're busy or that your llama needs a bath or something

Yeah seriously, don't do collabs you aren't feeling. If you get where it's going and feel gung ho about it then do it, if it's making you feel weird and out of your element, DONT

I am sorry I think I am drunk

That requires alcohol ken. The last time you blamed your behavior on being drunk we pin pointed that you were actually just retarded. Did you drink alcohol this time? Or are we having a literal deja vu...

do you only do gaming?

Yeah everything gaming (not one particular game, any game)

Back