Helping Smaller YouTube Channels

FiLTHY ESKiMO

Hi guys. I don't mean to sound cocky, but I've had a lot of requests for helping other people do commentaries, etc. I read somewhere that the best way to help your channel grow is to help and work with smaller channels. Now, hear comes my dilemma.

Should I help low quality content channels too (bad mic, bad commentary) or pick wisely and work with the channels I feel post the same quality content as I do?

An answer would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Hi guys. I don't mean to sound cocky, but I've had a lot of requests for helping other people do commentaries, etc. I read somewhere that the best way to help your channel grow is to help and work with smaller channels. Now, hear comes my dilemma.

Should I help low quality content channels too (bad mic, bad commentary) or pick wisely and work with the channels I feel post the same quality content as I do?

You don't HAVE to work with anyone. But if you do encounter a channel of low quality point it out. Say, I think you can improve your channel like this but I like this. Then when you're all shipshape we can collab alright :)

We collab with anyone who has a good idea. I guess look at the idea and then look at the channel and see if it is something you feel comofrotable with.

Well you may not have meant to sound cocky, but you totally did. You say you want to "help small channels grow". You have 400 + subs. You ARE a small channel. To be acting as though you're one of the big guys trying to help us small fries is ridiculous lmao

Well you may not have meant to sound cocky, but you totally did. You say you want to "help small channels grow". You have 400 + subs. You ARE a small channel. To be acting as though you're one of the big guys trying to help us small fries is ridiculous lmao

I will never help you because you didn't help dan when he needed you

Wow. I just read my original post. You are totally right. I sound cocky! Let me rephrase:

I am more than willing to collaborate with fellow YouTubers, and of course to help both channels grow, but I fear that if I collaborate with a channel with poor quality it may bring the standard of my stuff down, too. Not implying that the stuff on my channel is something special, I am mainly referring to video/audio quality. :)

I think that TechTac ha the perfect solution!

You don't HAVE to work with anyone. But if you do encounter a channel of low quality point it out. Say, I think you can improve your channel like this but I like this. Then when you're all shipshape we can collab alright :)

Wow. I just read my original post. You are totally right. I sound cocky! Let me rephrase:

I am more than willing to collaborate with fellow YouTubers, and of course to help both channels grow, but I fear that if I collaborate with a channel with poor quality it may bring the standard of my stuff down, too. Not implying that the stuff on my channel is something special, I am mainly referring to video/audio quality. :)

I think that TechTac ha the perfect solution!

ill collab :p

And I

And I just read your comment again.

A channel that has less viewers is, in a literal sense, a smaller channel. You kind of took that out of context! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370259355,1370259256][/DOUBLEPOST]
ill collab :p

Checked out your channel. Now, that's quality. Good video, good sound, good commentary!

Back