Helping Smaller YouTube Channels

Most small channels have bad quality usually because they can't afford the high quality expensive things/still saving up for some. So it's pretty rare to find small channels with great quality. Well I haven't found any anyway.

Not to toot my own horn, but I do try to have my audio and video as high as I can right from the get go even with my small channel.

One thing I've learned so far is that audio quality should be prioritized over video. People forgive bad video, but they will always remember bad audio.

I don't mean to sound awful, and I'm in no way saying anything I do is perfect but....

I would do what you find entertaining yourself and want to share in their experience/videos because you like them. If you're going to help someone who has bad audio/visual etc, I would suggest pointing them in the right direction in terms of what they can improve on before doing collabs with them. If you see someone, who you think has great videos, maybe you could help them out by working together. I'm sure it would be appreciated! :)

Not to toot my own horn, but I do try to have my audio and video as high as I can right from the get go even with my small channel.

One thing I've learned so far is that audio quality should be prioritized over video. People forgive bad video, but they will always remember bad audio.
I am trying to get my audio as good as it can right now! I just downloaded Audacity and after a few tests, it's working great! :)

hey people my youtube is jordy96able if you have a pc and have cod 4 and love star wars please personal message me on youtube or add me on skype i want to re open the servers and play with actual player

Back