Other Help wanted! Voice actors, editors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am no promter but i will help u get views by sharing on social sites and try to get u more views just pm on youtube..
Ok :)[DOUBLEPOST=1348609208,1348609096][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do voiceover work. Mostly announcing in radio ads, but I've also done characters.

I do see that you need a hillbilly type character. I have that accent... naturally. lol
I can see you sent no response :/
Are you interested? I think you would be good as Bailey, just make your voice a little raspier.

I Would be happy to be a voice actor I got a good mic but if you have a female character thats young then I am perfect for a part. :3

I Would be happy to be a voice actor I got a good mic but if you have a female character thats young then I am perfect for a part. :3
Awesome! I'm guessing you are female? Crystal would be good for you.
EVERYONE! EMAIL ME AT
movietripod@hotmail.com
FOR SCRIPTS, AUDITIONS, ETC!
Anyways, like I said, email me with an audition with the lines I stated earlier, just flip back a few pages.

Ok :)[DOUBLEPOST=1348609208,1348609096][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can see you sent no response :/
Are you interested? I think you would be good as Bailey, just make your voice a little raspier.

Sorry about not getting back to you yesterday!

I didn't see a response back from you. Now that I look back at the thread though, it looks like maybe part of a repeated double post response right after my initial post could have been meant as a reply to me? lol That was a mouthful.

Anyway, heck yeah I'm interested! :) I love doing voicework! And I can definitely do more raspy. :)

I didn't see a response back from you. Now that I look back at the thread though, it looks like maybe part of a repeated double post response right after my initial post could have been meant as a reply to me? lol That was a mouthful.

Anyway, heck yeah I'm interested! :) I love doing voicework! And I can definitely do more raspy. :)
Ok, good :)
Email me at
movietripod@hotmail.com
Once I send out an episode script, I would like a response within 24 hours if possible :)
Now, remember, this is a big thing. You will need to stay committed for a while.

Also, send me some clips of you saying the audition lines in a bit more raspy voice.

"Bailey
-20 - 50
Big gap between ages, right? He is kind of a hillbillyish character, but not TOO western. He has a kind of raspy voice, but not too harsh. He is clumsy, slow, but Captain, while Seth is only a Corporal. He is rough around the edges, but him and Seth are friends.
Line 1: Seth, you are an idiot.
Line 2: Suck it up, buttercup."

can i stil aply for voice acting ? i have quite some experience with in person acting and i know some accents or for editor as well what ever help you need man

Still need more help from people! If interested, send me an application at:
movietripod@hotmail.com

VOICE ACTING:
You MUST:
Be/sound over 16 to apply (not that strict about age for females, but no 12 year old boys)
Meat the qualifications for each character
Read the lines given

There are many characters, so the lines will be character specific.
Main characters:

Seth TAKEN
-Seth is around 17 - 25
He does not take the conflict the main characters seriously.
Him and Bailey are friends, but bailey roughs him up a bit.
Line 1: Baley, who the f**k is this chick?
Line 2: W-what? No! She can't be dead!

Bailey (stratafm) TAKEN
-20 - 50
Big gap between ages, right? He is kind of a hillbillyish character, but not TOO western. He has a kind of raspy voice, but not too harsh. He is clumsy, slow, but Captain, while Seth is only a Corporal. He is rough around the edges, but him and Seth are friends.
Line 2: Suck it up, buttercup.

Crystal(lovebugbluie / Rina Chan) OPEN !NEED MORE AUDITIONS!
-16 - 25
Finding a young woman with a nice voice willing to do this will be difficult. I urge you to tell any friends you may have to help me with this.
She seems very dumb at first, but later you learn a bit more about her.
Line 1: You got jeep jacked fellas'!
Line 2: You! I'll kill you for what you've done to me!

Vendict (thekeebzyshow) TAKEN
-16 - 50
He has a very raspy voice, kind of like batman in The Dark Knight.
Seems evil at first.
Line 1: Heil, show them your new 'friend'.
Line 2: Killing me won't change a thing, X27.

Martyr (Kenny Voegtlin) TAKEN
-20 - 30
Very green and disrespected. He has severe PTSD.
Higher pitched voice, very innocent sounding.
Line 1: War? What war?
Line 2: Well, I guess you could say my quad is a pacifist! Right? Hah! No? Ok...

Heil
-17 - 25
Robot-ish voice.
Lobotomized
Servant of Vendict
Line 1: Yes sir.
Line 2: Sir, may I?

Extra characters
-17-25
M/F
Any voice will do.
Line 1: Move up!
Line 2: Hey boss, I got two guys here, you know em?
Line 3: f**k! My weapon jammed!

I NEED AT LEAST 4 EXTRAS![DOUBLEPOST=1348650473,1348650384][/DOUBLEPOST]
can i stil aply for voice acting ? i have quite some experience with in person acting and i know some accents or for editor as well what ever help you need man
Well, I need someone to voice Heil (Hee-el) and some extra characters.[DOUBLEPOST=1348651654][/DOUBLEPOST]Still need more extras!
More womenz!

Crystal is still unvoiced!
PLEASE HALP[DOUBLEPOST=1348680082][/DOUBLEPOST]
can you send me the script. i finished editing the vid
Sorry for not getting back to you. From now on, email me about this stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1348684134][/DOUBLEPOST]HELP STILL NEEDED FOR FEMALE ROLES AND EXTRAS!!!

Bump?[DOUBLEPOST=1348786263,1348771299][/DOUBLEPOST]VOICE ACTING:
You MUST:
Be/sound over 16 to apply (not that strict about age for females, but no 12 year old boys)
Meat the qualifications for each character
Read the lines given

There are many characters, so the lines will be character specific.
Main characters:

Seth TAKEN
-Seth is around 17 - 25
He does not take the conflict the main characters seriously.
Him and Bailey are friends, but bailey roughs him up a bit.
Line 1: Baley, who the f**k is this chick?
Line 2: W-what? No! She can't be dead!

Bailey (stratafm) TAKEN
-20 - 50
Line 2: Suck it up, buttercup.

Crystal(lovebugbluie / Rina Chan) OPEN !NEED MORE AUDITIONS!
-16 - 25
Finding a young woman with a nice voice willing to do this will be difficult. I urge you to tell any friends you may have to help me with this.
She seems very dumb at first, but later you learn a bit more about her.
Line 1: You got jeep jacked fellas'!
Line 2: You! I'll kill you for what you've done to me!

Vendict (thekeebzyshow) TAKEN
-16 - 50
He has a very raspy voice, kind of like batman in The Dark Knight.
Seems evil at first.
Line 1: Heil, show them your new 'friend'.
Line 2: Killing me won't change a thing, X27.

Martyr (Kenny Voegtlin) TAKEN
-20 - 30
Very green and disrespected. He has severe PTSD.
Higher pitched voice, very innocent sounding.
Line 1: War? What war?
Line 2: Well, I guess you could say my quad is a pacifist! Right? Hah! No? Ok...

Heil (MattsMindMeld)
-17 - 25
Robot-ish voice.
Lobotomized
Servant of Vendict
Line 1: Yes sir.
Line 2: Sir, may I?

Extra characters
-17-25
M/F
Any voice will do.
Line 1: Move up!
Line 2: Hey boss, I got two guys here, you know em?
Line 3: f**k! My weapon jammed![DOUBLEPOST=1348786474][/DOUBLEPOST]

Are you still with it? I need those auditions... Damn, I knew half the people would quit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back