Other Help wanted! Voice actors, editors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind promoting this but how would you want it to be promoted? Like, should it be posted on other forums or maybe a video announcing and talking a bit about it? Oh and depending on when you are going to do this, I might be able to be a body actor because I'll be getting Halo 4 around December. You can put me down as a body actor but don't put me down as definite.

I don't mind promoting this but how would you want it to be promoted? Like, should it be posted on other forums or maybe a video announcing and talking a bit about it? Oh and depending on when you are going to do this, I might be able to be a body actor because I'll be getting Halo 4 around December. You can put me down as a body actor but don't put me down as definite.
On youtube, if possible. I really need someone who has a lot of subs. If you have a lot of followers on twitter, that would work too. You see, right now, I need promoting for people that want to help. Later, once a trailer is made, I will need viewers on that so they can get ready to watch it. Finally, once the first episode has been released, they can watch it! Seeing as you are at a very low view count, the body acting would be your best shot into this. I hope you help!

On youtube, if possible. I really need someone who has a lot of subs. If you have a lot of followers on twitter, that would work too. You see, right now, I need promoting for people that want to help. Later, once a trailer is made, I will need viewers on that so they can get ready to watch it. Finally, once the first episode has been released, they can watch it! Seeing as you are at a very low view count, the body acting would be your best shot into this. I hope you help!
I don't have a lot of subs so making a video won't get you a lot of traffic on the series you are doing. I also don't have many followers (14) but I will still put out tweets because that would be a couple more viewers or maybe subs. Also, I would like to do the body acting but it all depends on when I get Halo 4 and when you will do this

I don't have a lot of subs so making a video won't get you a lot of traffic on the series you are doing. I also don't have many followers (14) but I will still put out tweets because that would be a couple more viewers or maybe subs. Also, I would like to do the body acting but it all depends on when I get Halo 4 and when you will do this
This is a long term thing. I have 2 seasons of script.

well i am no promter but i will help u get views by sharing on social sites and try to get u more views just pm on youtube..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back